Oct 28, 2019
perception and acceptance
if you ever find yourself upset, angry, frustrated or
wishing things were different - you're resisting the
present moment, and you're resisting what is. you're
here's how to work with it.
meditate every day.
acknowledge what you are resisting.
- notice it yourself resisting what
is = being upset, angry, wishing things were different are clear
- write down this thing or these things!
consider giving it some space.
- give it some space by noticing your tendancy to think about it,
and deliberately and gently coming back to what's in front of
- do this as many times as it happens.
ask yourself these questions, without knowing the answer, but
expecting the answer:
- what can be done? what must be
done? what is the good or right thing to do?
- look at it from an outsider’s
perspective. what advice would you give to yourself or someone
give gratitude for the learning, wisdom, and evolution that you
- expect learning, wisdom, and
gratitude for the learning, wisdom, and evolution.