Jan 19, 2020
setting intentions, brainstorming, and vision statements.
in this episode we cover:
- conscious mind vs non-conscious mind.
- the principle of least effort.
- focusing on what you want vs what you don't want.
- wording intentions in present tense.
- using what's wrong to focus on what's right.
- having a healthy relationship with goals.
- freedom and flexibility with detachment.
- embrace the wisdom of uncertainty.
- thinking about the kind of person you want to be and who you
want to become.
subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcasts |
Stitcher | Overcast | Google Play